Friday, March 12, 2010

The adventure begins

The book:

"1001 movies you must see before you die". 2008 edition. They are quite a few but this is the one that I bought so I'm going to follow it.

The contender:


A humble cinema fan sparked by "The Julie/Julia Project" who tries to emulate the inimitable and have fun in the meantime.

The challenge:

1001 movies, one life, a man with no free time.

The rules of the game:

I watch a movie and write about it. Simple as it goes.
The entries are intended to be very short.
My intention is not to write a deep review, but just to record my first impressions about the film.
That way I don't get bored and I don't bore you.
There are plenty of reviews in the Internet much better than whatever I could write.  

Ok, that is all for today, folks. Tomorrow, the challenge begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment